"Choose the Right"

Thursday, February 2, 2017

The reason I selected Brazil is because one day I would like to go there. It has been one of my dreams since I was so little. I would like to go to Brazil to go see the carnival that is held  forty- six days before Easter. Another reason is because I would like to go visit the monument of the iconic Christ statue on top of a mountain. If my dream were to come true the first thing I would go visit is the Iguazu Falls. It is a scenic set of waterfalls. The second place I would go to is the Copacabana, a bairro located in the South Zone of the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It is known for its 4 km balneario beach, which is one of the most famous in the world.
Another place is the Tijuca Forest is a tropical rainforest in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It is claimed to be the world's largest urban forest, covering some 32 km² (12.4 mi²).

No comments:

Post a Comment