"Choose the Right"

Monday, October 17, 2016

‘’If your so-called friends urge you to do anything you know to be wrong, you be the one to make a stand for right, even if you stand alone. Have the moral courage to be a light for others to follow.’’   
                                                                                                                  -Thomas s. Monson  

This quote is letting me know that the friends say are my friends and they are not, urge me to do what I know is wrong is not choosing the right. Meaning I have non- real friends who say that they are my are not because they are always going to tell me to do stuff for them and me knowing it is wrong. For example, you are going to go out with some friends to a party and they want you to drink and you say no because you know it is wrong but they still want you to do it that is not the right thing to do. That is how you can tell when they are your real friends. You want to be a leader not a follower. You want to be the lea
+
0.der because you know what is right.
Image result for light for others to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment