"Choose the Right"

Thursday, October 13, 2016

''A CTR champion is a person who makes a great human out of himself.''                                                                                                                                                  - Noemi Trigueros 
This quote is saying to me that if you follow the CTR way, meaning choosing the right then you are going to be a great human. Also it is telling me that if I always choose the right it is going to lead me to a better future. For example, choosing the right is the best thing to do because it is a better choice. You can not feel right when doing something wrong. You can do bad and not feel good about it. This is showing me that when you decide to choose the right you are a champion. You need to have discipline in your life too. A champion is a person who chooses the right. Everyday of their lives.


Image result for ctr






























No comments:

Post a Comment