"Choose the Right"

Thursday, September 29, 2016

‘’Words hurt more than your actions’’
   This quotes it is telling me that you should think before you hurt someone else's feelings. Also people say actions speak louder than words, but sometimes it's the words that hurt the most.Actions are easy to ignore but words hit your heart where it hurts. They hit you deep in your heart and the pain will never go away, not even a sorry can heal the hurt caused by words.  Emotional pain can linger far longer than physical hurts. While physical pain teaches us not to repeat actions which damage.For example, I have moved on, but I cannot get over the fact that you hurt me so much and now the effect is me ..... You and your actions can either lift someone up or bring them down!

Image result for words hurt more than your actions facts

No comments:

Post a Comment